Business Downturn on the way! How will it affect you?
How did that happen?
Statistics show there is a large-scale business downturn starting to hit many regions around the world.
What's the answer? Get the competitive edge! Give your customers a reason to choose your company as their supplier.
How do we do that? Be smarter, more attentive, and get things right first time, and on time for customers, it's the quickest and lowest cost option.
In times like these, the customer has lots of suppliers wanting their business, so why should they pick your company? Show them why, demonstrate your company's proven abilities, show them that your company is prepared, and has passed independent inspections for compliance to customer needs - accredited certification to ISO Standards helps to achieve that surety, ISO Standards are global recognition of your work ethics and abilities.Popular examples of standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality of supply, whether it is a product or a service, the most frequently asked for standard by companies around the world.
- ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management, environmental responsibility for what your company produces and how it is produced and delivered, helping our planet for future generations.
- ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational health & safety, making sure staff and other stakeholders are safe, wearing protective equipment, and ensuring hazards are signed and guarded. Having safe practices also aid concentration to be on what your staff should be doing rather than worrying about their safety in the workplace.
- ISO 27001:2013 - Data security, ensuring personal, company, and country data is kept secure, and only available to those who should have it.
- ISO 22301:2012 - Business Continuity, What if? Having a plan B in place with everyone knowing how to use it. With global trading being an every day occurrence, catastrophes around the world can have an impact on business and the supply chain, it's no good having a full order book if you can't supply the goods due to a disaster in the region of your supplier, making sure there is a backup (plan B) is the answer, an action plan that is rehearsed, taking the stress away from your customers.
These are just a frew of the many options that customers look for when choosing suppliers for the approved supplier list. Give your customers a reason to choose YOU!
A business downturn will impact those who are not prepared or cannot encourage customers to chose them due to lack of planning or ability.
Say what you do, do what you say, and prove it.